PRO1430: Development Project

A general place to discuss projects, project ideas and project problems

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progress Journal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Progress Journal on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 am

Week 1
Deciding whether to make a video, poster or a model of some sort.
Mostly thinking of ideas for videos, more towards being funny.

Such as vBlogs or just mockumentaries
Also thought of making a poster that i can use to represent myself or any interesting posters that can be sold or be used for decorations

Week 2
Have almost decided on a Video, but still hanging on the poster thought because both of them seem interesting

But the idea of the video was have a topic that everyone wanted to talk about eg. "Sydney On", say if the topic was on drugs it'd be "Sydney on Drugs" and I'd go around interviewing everyone around.

and in the process of thinking about that i also wanted to make serious funny videos in the mockumentary as an opening or an ad to introduce myself.

Week 3

So there was not reply on my first post, i don't think many people took notice, so i'll redo the post and make a poll out of that so everyone can vote hope people do reply if not i'll just go with drugs, alcohol, and obesity more or less i'll probably have to make it funny.

the ideas of other funny videos that i've come up with to put in to the video are confirmed now, that i'll do it. for more information just follow my ideas collaboration page.

ideas i'll use are #1, #3. and coming up with more now maybe 1 or 2 more that'll be enough.

*Recruiting crew members now for my video, since this video will include stories.
*Borrowing camera from a friend hopefully say yes, and he'll be in the cast crew.
*Nothing else is needed to be worried about except for the execution.

Last edited by bLam911 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 I like the Sydney On idea on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am

Carl

Admin
Hey Byron,

I think your Sydney On idea is worth looking into. It's a good idea and I think many people would be interested in something like this. I'm interested in knowing more about your idea. Hope you choose this one.

View user profile http://pro1430.forumotion.com

3 Re: Progress Journal on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:54 am

Carl wrote:Hey Byron,

I think your Sydney On idea is worth looking into. It's a good idea and I think many people would be interested in something like this. I'm interested in knowing more about your idea. Hope you choose this one.

I'll be using more ideas in the video not just interviewing, i'll introduce some funny video clips made by myself in the video as well. they will act as a break or something or as an introduction video totally random, or can act as like previews of up coming videos.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum