PRO1430: Development Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRO1430: Development Project

A general place to discuss projects, project ideas and project problems

You are not connected. Please login or register

??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!????????????

+2
hanliu
psyche
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

psyche

psyche

If we want to make a film, can we do film within group?
Is that possible?

hanliu

hanliu

Take sofa first. Very Happy

Carl

Carl
Admin

psyche wrote:If we want to make a film, can we do film within group?
Is that possible?

Tell me how many are in the team, their names, the film idea and I'll consider it.

https://pro1430.forumotion.com

4??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!???????????? Empty join Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 am

lanshang

lanshang

i like to make film.

Cheerio

Cheerio

that's a good idea~ Laughing

psyche

psyche

i ll talk to Lina, cos it is her idea, and she still in China silent

7??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!???????????? Empty haha Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am

lanshang

lanshang

i miss china, even i just come back.

ok wait her back,

psyche

psyche

anyway, we have 2 now, anybody want to join us? cos i think it is hard for us to make a movie by our 2

psyche

psyche

Lina and me wanna make a movie, just 2 people in a group, is that alright? mayb we will borrow some actors, but just actors, other things we all do them ourselves. we will make a Tragedy with animation in flash.

10??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!???????????? Empty RULES for PRO1430 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 am

Carl

Carl
Admin

This subject is supposed to be a solo project. I can't allow teams in this subject. I know that there is a couple of you who want to make a film, but it has to be your own film, not a team film.

As long as you're the writer, the director, and the editor of the project, I can't see why you can't still get some assistance from other such as actors.

https://pro1430.forumotion.com

psyche

psyche

pale i think i will make a flash, can it be flash with music? like a flash mtv thing?

Suky

Suky

psyche wrote:pale i think i will make a flash, can it be flash with music? like a flash mtv thing?

for flash music vedio, is the song has to be in English?

psyche

psyche

i dont know, carl~~ we need u~~ What a Face

psyche

psyche

i can not post anything on my file!!!???? affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]