PRO1430: Development Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRO1430: Development Project

A general place to discuss projects, project ideas and project problems

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project Journal 23/03/10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Project Journal 23/03/10 Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:26 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

I did check the price how much to print out my layout photo book.. So expensive at least $300

I need to do something that cost free....

Changing idea is very good thing but i am still thinking if i have money and time i will do it one day... ( which is not Today ATM)

2Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Research.. Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:07 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

Like i said 2 deserts
2 started
3 Main course..

starting writing my mom recipes... get my Jimmy to eat my dinner for my practice before i record the DVD.. and before i take the picture.

bounce bounce

Get kick off my project by tomorrow night.. hopeful my cooking skills will give me the good mark.. sunny

3Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Re: Project Journal 23/03/10 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

31/03/10

I have done presentation and also i have developing my idea i think it is very hard in some part that i need, like my interactive skills.. Because what i am going to do for my cooking DVD i will not just make the DVD, but i will make editing and also as flash for my menu clicking as well.

sadly i need to finish my story board.... bounce

4Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty came back in the forum Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:39 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

I finished the project proposal and it all done on Thu morning, i only have 3 hours to sleep on Last wed night.

for this week, Developing my mom menu and and practicing this weekend..

My plan for this weekend is to start my menu and next week kicking off my project shooting.

5Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Re: Project Journal 23/03/10 Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:19 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

I have developed my idea till 2 started and 3 mains and 2 desserts but i finally decided the make only 1 started 2 mains and i dessert because of time for production...

Overall i think i will be able to start shooting in 1 weeks...

6Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty 13/04/10 Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:44 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

Well, I will try to finish my shot list and i will try too scripts ... So i can go ahead next week for appointment with Teacher...

Also as the Film going.. I am going to get the Video camera from my friend so i can practicing using it and also as my story board i will try to finish for the rest of the menu...

And i am planning to get my testing shooting next week.. just for testing see how i go.. bounce

7Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Re: Project Journal 23/03/10 Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 pm

phornprapha

phornprapha

Rolling Eyes .......
19/04/10 i have been practice cooking and tap
I am start my first menu on Thu for testing my story board.. I actually have not finish the hole storyboard but i have finished scripts and shooting list already,, i think i don't have much time left... so i need to go ahead...

Kang bounce

8Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Some cool website Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:17 pm

phornprapha

phornprapha

9Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty Re: Project Journal 23/03/10 Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

phornprapha

phornprapha

10Project Journal 23/03/10 Empty dev ask me cook thai Mon May 03, 2010 2:47 am

phornprapha

phornprapha

I give the name of my project as ask me cook Thai with Coconut story..

I have change a little bit about the story and how i want the dvd to be. but We have shot and get 3 main thing done.. But what i am thinking when i see all the footage i am thinking i will add the end of my Dvd as well... like we have party alot of friend around.....

But i am not sure if i can do it here..

I need alot bigger space and i am running out of time...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum