PRO1430: Development Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRO1430: Development Project

A general place to discuss projects, project ideas and project problems

You are not connected. Please login or register

<Question> we have been told

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1<Question> we have been told Empty <Question> we have been told Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:20 am

Y.L

Y.L

to do something like challenging for our computer skills, in dev project.

IF i do flash game, do I have to study and make it all by myself? I guess everyone going to choose different kind of work, how do we learn? IS this class for asking question?, no lecture?

2<Question> we have been told Empty Re: <Question> we have been told Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:30 am

Carl

Carl
Admin

Y.L wrote:IF i do flash game, do I have to study and make it all by myself? I guess everyone going to choose different kind of work, how do we learn? IS this class for asking question?, no lecture?

You do have to come up with your own project idea, plan it, design it and develop it. You can get help for some things that you are having difficulty with, but when I mark the project I am marking your idea against your plan against your design and against your developed project.

If you need to use ActionScript but you find that there are some technical difficulties that you can't figure out on your own or find the solution to on the internet or in books, then you can try to find some help from your peers or teachers (I know some ActionScript and Nik is very good at it).

https://pro1430.forumotion.com

3<Question> we have been told Empty Re: <Question> we have been told Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 am

hanliu

hanliu

raise you up
<Question> we have been told 91238710

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]