PRO1430: Development Project

A general place to discuss projects, project ideas and project problems

You are not connected. Please login or register

3255 ariel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 3255 ariel on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:22 pm

WK1

I have an idea of making few fighting game shots, but not really sure how it will be like, so i am start from modeling, referring the pic i found in 'flckr' website, and they are

so from this pic, i was quite sure, there will be a half human half monster female fighter, and a male fighter, referring the google picture of 'Angelina Julia', not sure how the male character will be look like, so just referring to the pic of character 'Lincoln' from 'prison break'. here are the pic i am using

View user profile

2 Re: 3255 ariel on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:32 pm

WK2

this week i am kind of finish the female character design and the male character's head as well, not polished enough, but currently satisfied with those results

up to the end of this week, only got a primitive shape of the male character

View user profile

3 WK3 3D animation project progress on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 pm

WK3

this week i have done the presentation of my art concept, and start to complete the male character with his armed equips

View user profile

4 Re: 3255 ariel on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:37 pm

WK4

complete with environmental design, next will work on rigging and texture....

View user profile

5 Re: 3255 ariel on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 pm

WK5

finish the story board and scope document, and just decided the animation name: INTRUDER!

this week i will try to complete all the texturing stage:

it took me whole night to figure out how to use the Viewport Canvas, it is good convenience, but i failed so many times when i try to attach the body parts together, anyway lucky now i can handle it.

View user profile

6 Sounds Effect on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 am

HEY, i am glad i found suitable music for my project,i am ready to use them

AND i use the Firefox helper download the original sound piece from the game's official website

View user profile

7 WK6 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 pm

WK6

this is week i finish all modeling, all texturing, morpher and all rigging, i am going to start my animation next week

View user profile

8 WK7 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 am

WK7

I am struggling of animating, so struggled, that i start to worry what if i could not meet the deadline.

planning to finish at least 80% the animation at least by the end of next week,and spend WK9 to refine the work, Use WK10 to add in cameras and light , WK11 to rendering. it should be done by the beginning of the WK12. if i can save a bit of more time, i can work on after effect for the better production.

Work harder !!! cyclops

View user profile

9 WK 8 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

WK 8

complete the first scene animation, and 2 scenes lighting i am working on scene 2, time is quite critical, i have to be really push myself to make progress Exclamation i

and one more thing regarding to the background music i am going to make some changes, most likely i am going to use David Garrett's violin music 'Smell like teen spirit '

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum