PRO1430: Development Project

A general place to discuss projects, project ideas and project problems

You are not connected. Please login or register

??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!????????????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

If we want to make a film, can we do film within group?
Is that possible?

View user profile
Take sofa first. Very Happy

View user profile

Carl

Carl
Admin
psyche wrote:If we want to make a film, can we do film within group?
Is that possible?

Tell me how many are in the team, their names, the film idea and I'll consider it.

View user profile http://pro1430.forumotion.com

4??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!???????????? Empty join on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 am

i like to make film.

View user profile
that's a good idea~ Laughing

View user profile
i ll talk to Lina, cos it is her idea, and she still in China silent

View user profile

7??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!???????????? Empty haha on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am

i miss china, even i just come back.

ok wait her back,

View user profile
anyway, we have 2 now, anybody want to join us? cos i think it is hard for us to make a movie by our 2

View user profile
Lina and me wanna make a movie, just 2 people in a group, is that alright? mayb we will borrow some actors, but just actors, other things we all do them ourselves. we will make a Tragedy with animation in flash.

View user profile

10??????????????????!!!!!!!!!Can we do film with group?????????!!!!!???????????? Empty RULES for PRO1430 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 am

Carl

Carl
Admin
This subject is supposed to be a solo project. I can't allow teams in this subject. I know that there is a couple of you who want to make a film, but it has to be your own film, not a team film.

As long as you're the writer, the director, and the editor of the project, I can't see why you can't still get some assistance from other such as actors.

View user profile http://pro1430.forumotion.com
pale i think i will make a flash, can it be flash with music? like a flash mtv thing?

View user profile
psyche wrote:pale i think i will make a flash, can it be flash with music? like a flash mtv thing?

for flash music vedio, is the song has to be in English?

View user profile
i dont know, carl~~ we need u~~ What a Face

View user profile
i can not post anything on my file!!!???? affraid

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum